Having a social media presence is paramount for a small business. It is impossible to avoid it these days. It is here and here to stay…
It can benefit your business in many ways by:
• Increasing brand awareness: Being present online is the best way to get your business noticed.
• Building customer relationships: Building trust in your business is vital. Social media makes it easy for your customers to communicate with you. Customers like to ask queries on social media. It is a great way to reply quickly and publicly, which helps build trust.
• Generating leads/Increasing sales: Potential customers often ask questions about a product/service or ask for a recommendation on social media. Turning leads into sales is vital for any business. Social media is a great way to connect your business with potential customers and for them to discover your products/services.
• Increasing website traffic: Linking your website to your social media accounts is a great way to re-direct the traffic to your website or improve your search engine ranking.
• Monitoring market and competitors: With social media, you can monitor the current market, see what’s trending but also what your competitors are doing. Social media helps you stay informed in real-time so you can adapt your business to the demand of your customers.
Being a small business owner is all about making decisions. We learn from our mistakes and grow. Working on your social media strategy will not be something you will ever regret investing in.
If you need help to get started, don’t hesitate to contact me. I am always here to help!